منتدى العبري
&&**Civilisation of majan**&& 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا &&**Civilisation of majan**&& 829894
ادارة المنتدي &&**Civilisation of majan**&& 103798

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
» jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj&&**Civilisation of majan**&& I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 20 أغسطس - 13:46 من طرف العبري» اين انتم؟؟&&**Civilisation of majan**&& I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 28 أغسطس - 3:28 من طرف الجوكر» حكايات الرحيل &&**Civilisation of majan**&& I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 28 أغسطس - 3:04 من طرف الجوكر» حصريا تحميل لعبة GTA 6 vice city برابط واحد مباشر&&**Civilisation of majan**&& I_icon_minitimeالسبت 11 يوليو - 18:48 من طرف حسن عنانى» فيلم حلـيـــــــم Dvd فلم حليم لـ أحمد زكي&&**Civilisation of majan**&& I_icon_minitimeالسبت 24 يناير - 2:31 من طرف rawdaw2010» صوت البنت&&**Civilisation of majan**&& I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 21 مايو - 7:23 من طرف العبرية وبس1995» الاعلان الاولي لنتائج التعداد&&**Civilisation of majan**&& I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 21 مايو - 7:22 من طرف العبرية وبس1995» اعتذار رسمي من الامارات ل سلطنة عمان &&**Civilisation of majan**&& I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 21 مايو - 7:21 من طرف العبرية وبس1995» مقال (سَفه وبلادات ثروة البترول العربية)&&**Civilisation of majan**&& I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 21 مايو - 7:20 من طرف العبرية وبس1995

شاطر

&&**Civilisation of majan**&&

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
العبري
عضو رائع
عضو رائع
العبري

الجنس : ذكر

الْمَشِارَكِات : 1926

تاريخ التسجيل : 10/02/2010
الموقع : http://www.alabri9.com

&&**Civilisation of majan**&& Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: &&**Civilisation of majan**&&   &&**Civilisation of majan**&& I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 29 أكتوبر - 22:53

Civilisation of majan
Around the third millennium BC Oman appears in various documents as Majan” a land whose seafaring people carried another commodity precious at the time: copper. Copper was in great demand in Sumerian cities, which referred to Majan as The Mountain of copper”
From Majan came various other commodities valued in Mesopotamia such as wood and stone. Its shipwrights were specifically mentioned in Sumerian inscriptions of 2050 BC
This isolation continued until the first millennium when archeological sites excavated show that Oman came in contact with the Assyrian and Aryan empires. The Aryan civilization is believed to have renewed trade with Idea where Oman served as a link carrying wood, copper and spices.
The cost notable event that affected Oman in pre-Islamic was the collapse of the dam of Ma’rib in Yemen. This prompted several tribes, the most important of which was the Uzd, to migrate north to Oman. Mush of Oman was under the occupation of the Persians, whom the Uzd fought to regain control of the territory.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.alabri9.com

&&**Civilisation of majan**&&
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى العبري :: .:: • الاقسـام التعليمية • ::. :: ||¬ ,. اللغهـ الإنجليزية., » •-
انتقل الى: